Banned and served time.
Your name: hazzthegamer

Your ban ID: 47179

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Reconnecting to get his vehicle fixed. 14th ban. You've had enough chances

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: You should unban because I have waited months to think about appealing and why I did what I did. I have come to the conclusion that I need to be unbanned, but I shall not be stupid within the server anymore. If I am once again stupid within your server you can most rightly ban me forever. This time was an accident as I did reconnect to fix it and that is against the FearlessRP rules. I realize now after months of thinking that I will never be stupid in your server and I also hope you can forgive this once and as I said if I am stupid any longer in your server you can ban me forever and never unban me again.
I completely fail to see why you should be unbanned or have your bantime reduced. Not alot of people get as many chances as you have, and you've only shown that you waste every chance you're given.

You've managed to rack up 14 bans in 149 hours. You've recieved far enough chances so you could turn around and actually make a change, something you've failed time upon time.

Permabans are not something I hand out lightly, and not something I easily will remove. You being sorry and saying you will change is not a good enough reason for me.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-24-2014, 03:52 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I completely fail to see why you should be unbanned or have your bantime reduced. Not alot of people get as many chances as you have, and you've only shown that you waste every chance you're given.

You've managed to rack up 14 bans in 149 hours. You've recieved far enough chances so you could turn around and actually make a change, something you've failed time upon time.

Permabans are not something I hand out lightly, and not something I easily will remove. You being sorry and saying you will change is not a good enough reason for me.

I am really sorry you feel that way but in our society today why can nobody give somebody one last chance. Thats all I need I am saying this with my most sincere apologies and I wish you can do something. If not then that's life and I will find something else to do Sad. I know this is also not a thing to get me out of the ban but I only have a bit of money currently and I have donated 2 twice please don't let that go to waste...
You got your last chance when you reached your 13 bans.

Denied.

Closing notes: Banning administrator has found that the banned player has recieved alot of bans in a short amount of time, and that enough chances have been given. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator