Dont get the ban.
Your name: Caree

Your ban ID: 48987

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Homophobic language

Involved: No one i dont know what rly happend.

Why we should unban you: Cuz i was just arresting a guy who was punchwhoring around and then i got banned one wierd think the admin witch banned me dosent look like even was online on the server i cant tell. I was just actully calling admin when i got banned cuz Soul was online and the guy called Kekks something run away all the time when i was going to arrest him. I dont know if someone reported me for something wierd or something that i got banned. I dont feel like i have broke any rules and i have been roleplaying well.

Please give me the name of the guy who reported me it could be the guys who was Prop climbing yesterday. who want to revenge on me for recording them.
Banned by: [FL] KPred

Edit this into your template, please.

The banning administrator looked through the logs for a case and came over you using this language.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Im sorry but im Using the word ''***'' often. And im sorry if thats the word banned me. Like if anyone is randomly raiding me or doing something stupid like random taze me i call the ''***'' or sometimes if anyone crash on my car. btw would it be oke if i used the word ''maggot'' ? Btw please unban me. I h8 to break the rules any way i respect them i didnt even know it exist that i could get banned for this i though it was on Disrespecting. But if im right you can disrespect a guy in a Rp situation? Ill promies you this wont reapeat. I respect the rules .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Caree
Using the F-word is simply not allowed.

Quote:General rules

No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

This is something which is clearly mentioned in the rules.

Speaking of rules:

Quote:Rules for an unban-request:

Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

Let me ask you this: Have you or have you not broke the rules?
Sincerely, Enzyme
When you say it that way i might broke them. But it wont reapet im sorry about it. Wont reapeat.
Denied.

Closing notes:

The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued by banning staffmember.
Sincerely, Enzyme