Madd's Ban Appeal
Your name: Madd

Your ban ID: 48937

Banned by: [FL] Zedsdead

Reason: Catwalks, doomfort, prop climbing

Involved: PossibleGold, Platinum

Why we should unban you: I shouldn't be unbanned. I think that my ban should be shortened because I did do 1 out of the 3 things I was banned for. I did make catwalks which I wasn't aware was not allowed. I was also banned for propclimbing and doomfort. I didn't propclimb whats so ever. The cat walks had ramps leading up to them. I never made a doomfort. My base had walls around it and didn't have mazes, small firing holes, or any jumping or crouching involved. It was a simple fading door. This is why I think that my ban should be shortened to 1 day just like everyone else who got banned with me.

Also its already been a day and all of my friends got unbanned and i really have an urge to play because this server is original and fun to play on. If you could unban me that would be great! I wasn't to sure about the catwalks but thats the only thing I did, nothing else.

Thanks for taking your time to read this! Cheese
The catwalks was not the only thing you did.

I responded to a call as a police officer while undercover. When i arrive at scene, i instantly get shot at, I look up, and notice several
Corleone members standing ON TOP of your base walls. I jumped out of the vehicle, went behind a wall and phased to have a better look.
While watching I see the entire Corleone crew running around on top of the wall you built, which is prop climbing.
You and another even ran alongside the wall, for then to jump down on to the world prop fence around the villa, and back behind the police to flank them.

The entire corleone crew was banned for prop climbing, as I saw every single one prop climb on top of your wall.
You got three days because you were the one who built the wall and catwalks leading up to the wall for everyone to prop climb.
Quote:4 .Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Therefor, Denied.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]