Unban Request (Re-Do)
Rainbow 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: =oWn= MCMANN32

Your ban ID: 48919

Banned by: [FL] Faustie

Reason: 'Shooting another cop as cop, leaving after to avoid'

Involved: My friend, Doctor (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099986882/) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69860577

Why we should unban you: The only reason i disconnected was because i was about to die, and my friend was Skyping me "stop running so i can kill you." He was the real Rogue cop, what happened was this guy ran into me, became injured, so i came out, and the sergeant, Doctor, started jumping on him saying in Skype "I'm Rogue." afterwards i decided to shoot him because rogue cop wasn't allowed, and he started shooting at me yelling rogue cop. i was saying through mic " stop, im not rogue he is! he was jumping on a body, which is a really big rule." then Faustie shot at me with Doctor, so i ran trying not to die so i can try to continue Role Play correctly without getting shot over, and over. once again, i disconnected trying not to die so i can reconnect and talk with the admin. Faustie, im sorry for saying this, but you banned me for what you and Doctor were doing. Admins/Mods shouldn't join the fight and shoot me when I'm on the good side. Please consider making my ban a few hours rather than a full week. I cant make it without fearless RP, its my life. Thanks for reading, and please take this post under consideration.
Your previous ban appeal was denied on the 19 May 2014. This ban appeal was created on the 20 May 2014.

This is your previous ban appeal:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46778

As you can see, it has been denied by Doomdude1.
Doomdude1 Wrote:Denied, template improperly used.

As per the ban appeal rules, you are not permitted to post a second ban appeal shortly after the denial of the first. The following is an excerpt from the relevant thread.

SoulRipper Wrote:Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 month after the denial.
Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post a second unban request 3 months after the denial.

A third unban request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your ban is.

A warning level has been added to your account.
Regards,
aviator
Courthouse rules broken, closing.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]