Unbann Request Nusta
Your name: Nusta

Your ban ID: 48724,48721

Banned by: [FL] Faustie

Reason: 48724(BRA (46610) - Continued propkilling (Extended due to current ban) ), 48721(BRA (46612) - Prop abuse via prop pushing.)

Involved: xTeRix(Mantarochen) He said to me Go kill him man this guy killed you and rdm tazed you .

Why we should unban you: I know i breaked the Rule that i Proppkilled a Guy But this Guy breaked the Rules too He tazed me RDM And killed me rdm
.And then i was angry and i killed him. Im so sorry for this because i Have now a 4 Months Ban for Killing 1 guy? This is really extreme.
So i want to Play on this server because i Buy donator(10Dollars) and i have buy 400k On server (14Dollars) 24 Dollars.. So
I Paid for this and now i get banned? Because a guy rdm killed and tazed me? Nice. Pls unbann me on the server Its my favorite server but
I KNOW I BREAKED the rules but it is so and i can't change it but i hope i get unbanned i know Its no Motivation what i write here .
BECAUSE .....

MFG Gamer464
This was by no means your first ban. Your steamid, STEAM_0:0:67538183, has 10 previous bans on record, 4 of those for prop related offences. On the last ban, Aviator had processed a ban request on you and banned you for approx two weeks. I then processed another two ban requests on you, both showing new evidence for seperate offences, all relating to propkilling. Despite purchasing donator, you clearly had no intention of RPing properly or following our server rules, as such, I have extended your ban TWICE (once for each ban request) to reflect this.

I won't unban you, however I'll let another admin post his/her opinion.
As Faustie said, you've managed to rack up 11 bans now in 152 hours, where several of your bans and blacklists are prop-missuse-related.
You need to understand that you're getting closer and closer to your end on fearless, and you will soon be permabanned.

Being angry is not an acceptable reason to propkill as you did, and someone like yourself with as many bans as you have should be extra careful with your temper and what you do as a result of it.

I fail to see why your ban should be removed/reduced as you obviously lack understanding and respect of the rules.

Being a donator and buying moneypacks will give you no benefit in any admin-case, and that will not be taken into consideration when your unbanrequest is being reviewed, nor in any other admin-case for that sake.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Don't make an unban request if you've actually broken the rules.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]