Unban request for Dogysmash
Exclamation 
Your name: Dogysmash

Your ban ID: Your name: Dogysmash

Your ban ID: 48521

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: NLR x2. (Im now on my last chance)

Involved: I have no idea. I'd image me and the staff member (obviously) But I have no idea who I committed 'NLR' to because I don't believe I did at all.

Why we should unban you:

First of all:

Due to fact that on my ban reason there was no 'Ban request approved' I assume this was in-game with the admin also in-game. Problem being that:

1. For the 30 minutes (about) that I was on. There were NO ADMINS on the server. I am aware that admins can go invisible ect... but with the chaos going on I don't think the admin would bother.

2. If I was banned without a BR. That means I must have been banned while I was in the game and playing. What I'm trying to get at is the fact that it should have kicked me out and said 'You have been banned from this server...' But it didn't! I was playing around 30 mins and then I left. LEFT! Not kicked because of ban. Neither did I leave because I was about to get banned.

This is why my mind is about to explode in confusion:

Because I have no IDEA what I did wrong. At first I imagined that it was a mistake or the wrong STEAM ID. But then I looked on forums and he put last chance. Meaning he had noticed my name ect... and so on.

If this is denied, which I hope it isnt without letting me put my point across. I just ask for some evidence that I was banned for the reason stated. Because I don't understand why I was banned and I would just like to know. Also please can you tell me the time I was banned ect... and the time I committed the offence. As then I can tell you if I was actually online then.

Thank you for taking your time to read/review my unban request, feel free to ask any questions you like and I will answer them in full detail and completely honestly.

Yours Sincerely,
Dogysmash
I was undercover at the time when you committed the offence and the reason you were banned after you disconnected was because I was listening to you saying you want to bring the house owner and rape him, and for that I decided to see if you actually did it or not but you disconnected shortly after that.

Anyhow, you had died in a car crash because of your reckless driving near the Corleone villa. It was the tunnel entrance near the Bar where you had driven right in to the wall causing your car to be put on fire and you died. When you spawned as Citizen you shortly went Corleone and then ran to your can before you NLR timer had run out. You mended your car and then took it and drove it to the Corleone villa where you met with your friend "Palm Jävel".

That is breaking NLR and thus you got banned. You have an extreme ban record and that's why I have put you on your last chance.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I apoligise. My mistake. I was looking at my ban I must have caught my eye on another ban at the same time, thus making me think you had put x2. Turns out it was only the one. I apoligise for my mistake.

Feel free to close this thread and denie it. I understand now.

Thank you for reviewing this and sorry for committing my offence.

Yours sincerely,
Dogysmash
Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify