Unban Request
Bug 
Your name: (Nommy_Apples)

Your ban ID: (48535)

Banned by: ([FL] Enzyme)

Reason: (Punching and stepping on injured player)

Involved: (evo188)

Why we should unban you: (The ban- I had no chance to explain my reason for this, it was not RDM and no I did not want to kill him, the reason ? this is because I was on Skype with the player I had killed (evo188)he had told me he was injured in a traffic accident and needed to be killed for respawn, i therefore accepted and began punching him -before I could finish or explain myself I was banned by enzyme.)
This is the message your friend was met with.

[Image: CrdrWA3.png]

If he wanted to die, then he could have killed himself.
You should have called for a paramedic, and you cannot kill someone; even if they want to.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-10-2014, 10:14 PM)Enzyme Wrote: This is the message your friend was met with.

[Image: CrdrWA3.png]

If he wanted to die, then he could have killed himself.
You should have called for a paramedic, and you cannot kill someone; even if they want to.

Is it possible that i can get a shorten on my ban as i did not know it was bannable to kill someone let alone when they had asked you too ,further apologies for wasting your time on the server
It is clearly stated in the rules that you need a valid RP reason for killing someone.
What you did is simply not allowed and is counted as minging.

Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there were found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator