Connection problem on v2p
Good night,

I'm trying to enter the server V2P but I am having problems, when I enter the server a Feedback (Warning connection problem) appears, I wonder why, it will be some addon, however I can enter v2d and v33x plz help me

thank you
What you could try is disabling every addon you got except the Fearless ones and then try to connnect. Otherwise check if your internet connection is stable and fast enough to play. You seem to get a havy lagg spike. Can your Internet card handle full servers?

Regards,
Mavis
(04-02-2014, 06:27 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: What you could try is disabling every addon you got except the Fearless ones and then try to connnect. Otherwise check if your internet connection is stable and fast enough to play. You seem to get a havy lagg spike. Can your Internet card handle full servers?

Regards,
Mavis

Ok, I'll try this and then notice if it works or not, but it happens in V2P, I can play at v2d and v33x without any problems.
Check your addons aren't corrupt or have crashed a frequent amount of times, try deleting your addons from the workshop and starting gmod again, the addons will redownload.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member