My Unban Request
Your name: CardBoardjunkie

Your ban ID: 46246

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FearRP and generally failRPing this entire day. I warned you earlier. 12th ban

Involved: Just me and the admin

Why should we unban you: Well I really love fearless its the best Rp community out there. So I just cant wait a whole year too come back on Fearless. I know Ive benn banned a lot but I just want one more chance I will change my ways forever. I will read the rules more than I did and just change over all. So please hear me out and eather unban me or shorten it too a week or a couple days I will accept eather one. From - CardBoardjunlie
You've managed to get 12 bans in 65 hours. You should be glad I didn't give you a permaban.
You've shown no respect for the rules nor the community and you continue to act immature and break the rules, despite my warnings.

You being sorry is not a reason for your ban to be shortened nor removed and I fail to see why I should do anything with your ban.

Anything else you want to add to your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes I do I really am going to change and I want another chance I really do think I can change wait I don't think I know I will just give me one more chance please I begging you
You will get your last chance after waiting one year. I don't see any reason for you to have your ban removed nor shortened. Be glad it wasn't a permaban.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator