LouisModzHD Unban Me 2
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: LouisModzHD

Your ban ID: 46094

Banned by: no idea

Reason: i was getting tazed by a cop for no reason so i told him F**k Off and i said i would ddos

Involved: Just me i didnt know anyone in the server but i based up with 2 guys who can tell you i did nothing

Why we should unban you: because i didnt do anything people the cop kept tazing me so i admit i said i was going to ddos and im so sorry and im really angry about being banned for saying i would ddos because cops kept raiding and tazing me for no reason evan when i would drive i would get pulled over hancuffed and tazerd for no reason so really i think you should fix this i posted my thread my name is LouisModzHd and i would really like it if you helped me with my issue please or talk to someone to unban me and yes i posted this again but if it means me paying you guys to unban me i will please fix this
Second unban request posted right after previous one was denied.Threatening to DDoS is not something we allow and you have also failed to properly use the template, again.

Denied and warned.