Unban Request for _MuD :)
Your name: _MuD / _MuD.bear

Your ban ID: 46120

Banned by: [FL] Flutz

Reason: Prop Climbing

Involved: Chipi | VooDooPandaMan

Why we should unban you: Hey! I just got banned tonight for prop climbing. Yes Chibi was involved but, what he was doing was prop killing people with watermelons for the past hour before the server restarted. He then came back and started doing it again. Me being the innocent by stander just watching and trying to get a good picture of him doing it, unfortunately my frame rate lag kept me from getting a good picture and i have no software for recording videos as it makes my computer lag and unable to play. I saw him building up onto the room of some apartments in the city center so i thought to my self. If he's going up there to prop kill I'll have a better change of getting a picture so i followed him up there. Unfortunately i was unable to get my self a picture as he stopped doing it and i completely forgot about the prop climbing that he did because i thought it would be irrelevant towards the mass prop killing incident. I understand the reason for the ban as you think i was the one prop climbing with him but, that's not the case, i was trying to get a decent enough picture as evidence so i could try and stop him.

I see full reason to keep the ban as i was climbing up to get a picture but i wasn't climbing by my own props at all! But thank you for your time and i hope you have a good day Smile

_MuD
I support. I was with _MuD and he was doing absolutely nothing wrong.
This is obviously a sad attempt at a troll, _MuD was banned for prop killing aswell, he was working alongside the other prop killer, this is obviously a sad attempt to try to troll their way to getting unbanned.
You guys were just chilling on the top of the roof. Voodoo was talking about how fast the props were going.

All in all you guys shouldnt of been on the roof because it is prop climbing. Your props or not.
(03-19-2014, 03:08 AM)Fultz Wrote: You guys were just chilling on the top of the roof. Voodoo was talking about how fast the props were going.

All in all you guys shouldnt of been on the roof because it is prop climbing. Your props or not.

I completely understand with what you are saying i honestly don't mind being banned. I know you guys are just doing your job and i completely respect that! I understand fully that what i did was wrong, following a prop climbing prop killer onto a roof, i understand completely. But again i was trying to get a picture but i love playing on FL:RP, i find it to be very well organized and fun to meet new people and role play along side them, and i honestly hate it when people break rules (even though i technically did as well, but in good reason) because you can never find a good server with great role players on it and to actually have a good time. I'm thrilled that the prop killer was banned and that FL:RP is safe. I respect your deicision and understand full well if you decide to keep me banned, but all im asking is that you hear me out on this, i was trying to help but my terrible computer really weighed me down on helping. I'm sorry if it looked like i purposely climbed with him but that's not what it was. Like i said i was trying to help to community by catching this prop killer in the act.

HighFlyingKnife has the wrong idea. Again i'm sorry that it was portrayed as that my friend but i was just trying to help! And VoodooPandaMan was right beside me when the prop killer was climbing and im sure he was trying to do the same as me, which was catch the killer in the act.

Thanks for reading and have a good day Smile
Denied.

User accepts ban and its punishment.