So Long....
Hello, my name is Bowie.

Hello everybody, as some of you know I am in a young age and still got school. Sadly that means that I have less time to play and enjoy fearless. I have not been playing for a while and I am afraid that I'm slowly losing interest to role playing.

What so ever that is not the reason why I am leaving. I will be away for 2-3 Months because of school. I am having an heavy time and I got my ass kicks too much. I need to have some more focus on school.

Now I don't wanna leave fearless. I really want to stay to have an goo dime with my friends and what I can call family. Fearless Community is not just another random Garry's mod role play server. It's an new family that I found. Sadly I grew my wings and ready to leave the nest.

People I wanna thank for now.

Crazz:

When we first met I found you very weird and kinda annoying. We started to play a lot together and now you are just like another brother from the fearless family. Thanks for supporting the game plays and me on the forums.

Zankaa

Zank, when I found you we just say'd hi and ran past eachohter. Then something weird happens. I found the act commands and I poked your eye!
After poking your eye we started a friendship that was weird abut of a long distance but still supportive. Thanks for playing with me. I got an question for you that I always wondered.

Are you an female or an male? Not that it matters but it's pretty good to know anyway so I don't say anything wrong in the future.

Joykill

Quiet, helpful and gentle. That's the three words that describes you the most after my meaning. You support people, make them happy, play with them and fight for those that you don't even know. When I where perm banned from the forums I found you. I dint know you and still I fled like telling you my fearless story. The first thing you say'd. I can help you.

You did! You helps me out with my problem and now I am unbanned from the forums. For that I wanna thank you. That support means much to me in this community.

?????

Wait what is this? When I firstly joined fearless, one special night. One night where an president and two admins made an role play. The role play was named " Korean War ". First the president took everybody down the labs. We stayed there for more than 30 min and then we drove to the MTL. Ad the MTL we took an air plane all the way to the lake and as last an Korean killed the president. This role play was my best experience in fearless community. This might sound silly but it was the best.

What I am searching here is the name on the president and the two admin helpers. My hours on the server was under 100 and it was on the v2d server. If anyone knows please! Tell me. I want to know the name on that pres.

So long Fearless

- The Dead Guardian.
Have a nice one.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Bowiii
Goodbye, good luck wherever you're heading!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
Goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Bowiii
Bye man
Wherever life takes you mate just remember that RP community In Gmod and smile upon those hours Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Bowiii
Bye bye bowie. I hope we meet again if you ever return.

To answer you question of zankaa. It is a guy called george, very funny and friendly.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • Bowiii
Pixelr, I'll keep calling you that, really can't get the name Bowie into my head after calling you that :)
Well anyway it's really sad to see you go, in my earlier hours when I was down in hours around 30-100 I belive we Roleplayed togheter after that we kinda lost contact, and well I didn't see you for the long while on v2d either and I didn't get to RP much with you either. Well anyway bye Pixelr, it's been fun.
I understand why you leave, schoolwork isn't excactly the easiest thing sadly, but it has to be done.
Well now it's just to say to you, bye you will be missed.
The following 1 user Likes Craz's post:
  • Bowiii
So long, Bowie! Good luck in school.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Bowiii
Goodbye.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Bowiii