CraveElite unban request.
Your name: CraveElite

Your ban ID: 45914

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: mass teamkill as sru and rdm

Involved: A lesser hour player, Jokhah, and myself.

Why we should unban you: Okay first of all this hole rdm thing is not true. last night i had just bought spent 17.50$ on your guys server. so i became the sru.. well late last night there was no admins on and everyone was going crazy there was a guy named
darkerz who was wanting to kill the president and he was sru and he had a buddie with him. so while i was upstairs with the president last night. he came up with his buddie and just started shooting at the president [ FL:RP ] Thatguy. was the president. so yes i shot back because i was told to protect him. i was recording andi have the video if needed
IS THERE LIKE NO PEOPLE THAT EVEN CARE ABOUT THERE COMMUNITY
How exactly am I involved? I haven't been on the servers since Eisenhorn's gotten moderator if I remember right.

And I definately wasn't online yesterday, nor the day before.

Please provide this video. I would like to see where my name came up.
Cravee, a staff member will get to it when they get to it. Having that attitude isn't helping.
Awaiting moderators reply.
Firstly of note, are the unban rules. It is worth reading them, specifically the one that states do not post an unban request if you have broken the rules.

At the end of the day, you teamkilled another player, regardless of intentions you deliberately broke the rules, and you just admitted to backseat administration in your unban request. It is specifically forbidden to teamkill other players or take actions such as the ones you did, there obviously was a staff member online as I issued you a ban.

Ban was deemed sufficient, unban request is denied due to multiple breaches of the server rules
Denied.
Banned due to Backseat Administrating.