djtheus' unban request
Question 
Your name: Djtheus (maxikiller06) and my friend how approve this (Golden*Apple)

Your ban ID: 45772

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: killed people with GunDealer Job!

Involved: i no remember names but i got screenshots

Why we should unban you: Becase i try to kill guy ... case he did I mother fucker and he gonna HACK MY STEAM ACCOUNT Angry and cops random arresting me form 4/5 hours only becase i joined to nexus public part and guet arrested and guet offense lensguage and President ingnored me and demoted me for noob reason this suck !!I got loots of ScreenShots and 3 videos where i guet random arrest !if you want i can post this sheet on BAN REQUEST !
Please refill this out properly. Your ban ID is 45772 and you were banned by [FL] Shadow. Also, provide the reason you were banned for. Which was, BRA (43769) - General Minge, Constantly RDMing, Abusive language.
Okey i'm no't got mass RDM becase i killed 10x the 1 police and 4x other preson!

Man all on this server Doing RDM and no guet banned permanently and me guet why ? Cops doing what he wan't and we guetting ban only case killed people ho killing me and jailing me from other 4/5 hours ... so it BullShit

And yhe i'm use lenguage but no't "MOTHER FUCKER" .... i used Noob , Bitch , Stupids kids !!! That 3 Names that no abusive becase it real ! and that kids telling me mother fuucker blablalblabla.... and oter rpeson how request ban me he Told me mother fucker and gonna hack my steam account id it cool yhe?
Fill the template properly or I'll deny it.
Denied.