unban request
Your name: cundall

Your ban ID: 34308

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: BRA, Propminging to the max,Not here to RP

Involved: mrwoman

Why we should unban you: it has been 8 months since my ban which i feel was a very harsh punishment considering that my only other ban was unlawful as i was not "cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering" in any way and although i have no proof for this i hope you can take my word for it
Cundall was at my house when he got banned for 'hacking' but as he said there is no proof. He was just randomly banned out the the blue which I could only assume was accidental as there were no warnings.
(03-08-2014, 03:51 PM)Bean Wrote: Cundall was at my house when he got banned for 'hacking' but as he said there is no proof. He was just randomly banned out the the blue which I could only assume was accidental as there were no warnings.

We are not required to give warnings.
(03-08-2014, 04:13 PM)Venom Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 03:51 PM)Bean Wrote: Cundall was at my house when he got banned for 'hacking' but as he said there is no proof. He was just randomly banned out the the blue which I could only assume was accidental as there were no warnings.

We are not required to give warnings.

That may be true but he was not doing what the reason of the ban said he was doing.
If this is true, then why did you wait for so long instead of appealing your ban straight away?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-08-2014, 04:51 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If this is true, then why did you wait for so long instead of appealing your ban straight away?
this is my second ban appeal as my first got rejected
Explain to me why I should unban you after you abused your ability to spawn props? If you destroy the server with props, it clearly shows you had no care for it at that point in time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I don't see why you should be trusted with being unbanned again.

You decided to destroy the RP on the server with your havoc, and you knew you'd get a long ban for it. You knew of the risks and you're the only person to blame for this ban.

I fail to see why you should be unbanned, and you have put little to no effort into this UBR and I'd be quite surprised if you were to be unbanned for your actions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

You blew your chance by committing the actions that you did. When you join the server a little F1 Menu pops up and clearly states rules. Common sense even applies, you didn't care for the server then and you haven't proved to me that you care for it now by the lack of effort within your unban request.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub