Unban Request
Your name: Joshua123, TheMainBitch, LadyGaga

Your ban ID: Joshua123: 45352, TheMainBitch: 45350, LadyGaga: 45351

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Multiple Accounts

Involved: Just Joshua123"Me" TheMainBitch"Sister1" LadyGaga"Sister2"

Why we should unban you: This ban was unfair. We were banned for multiple accounts. We don't have multiple accounts, however us three siblings have different accounts under the same IP as we live together. Me and my 2 sisters enjoy playing FearLess Rp we even decided to donate LadyGaga and TheMainBitch even donated last night but due to being banned they havant yet expierenced it! A while back I used to play and I dontated around a bit of money to the server. recently, Looking forward to come back on this morning and we we were Banned. We can prove we don't have multiple accounts as a Moderator has seen LadyGaga and TheMainBitch roleplaying with one another, on the otherhand I've just wore away from fearless but I don't see why they were banned. I know for a fact they both don't have multiple accounts as they recently started to play on fearless. Also It makes me angry to see them get Banned just after donating a decent bit of money such as $10 EACH and one money pack to enjoy using the ingame features donator has to offer. I ask you please to unban us, I wouldn't mind speaking with someone in Teamspeak if it's ok. Me joshua123, Sister1 TheMainBitch, Sister2 LadyGaga we can all come in teamspeak and prove that no multiple accounts were used.

Yours sincerly, joshua123, LadyGaga, TheMainBitch
One appeal per account, you create a seperate one, so does your "sisters" on their OWN ACCOUNTS.
I've been notified by myfloodify about this case.

He made clear to me that you were playing from the same house as a family.

The following image also proves that both accounts were used at the same time.

[Image: 6e1a7f0020099a651d340f60da94a08b.png]

Unban request approved due lack of proper evidence.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Case re-opened.

Quote:Josh09dx (STEAM_0:0:64937852) has 1 Bans
Josh09dx (STEAM_0:1:46187452) has 16 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

Explain THAT.
I've only had one ban and that was by Enzyme.
And what about your other account with 15 prior bans and a permanent ban that my evidence supports you of having?
After faceing those bans at 10yearsage I didn't understand Roleplaying, however now I'm 15. I've administrated on other servers and I now know what RolePLaying is all about. I created that new account to start fresh with Garrys mod. If I casued any problems I'm sorry. All I ask is one more chance. Please. I didn't realise at the time making another account Just to play Fearless again was such a bad move. I'm sorry for the hassle Narc. I also wanna RolePlay with my 2 sisters as it's fun with the family members y'know. I hope you understand.
Denied.