Unban please
Question 
Hi Omg

Your name: Browneeh

Your ban ID: 45340

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Having a base full with contra and weed as government official. FailRP and not willing to cooperate with me

Involved: Me and my friend (Who played a Black Market Dealer)

Why we should unban you: I didn't understand that the Admin wasn't RP'ing with me so I said the whole time "Leave my house please, sir." "I'll call the cops" and I thought it's allowed to be corupt (I were a Paramedic) so I told my friend: "Hey until you have your Store done you can start doing business in my 'Medicine Hall' (The name of my House)" and even the Admin knew that these Marihuana/MoneyPrinters wasn't mine, he checked them. If he would just have said that I broke a rule I would have understood and told my friend to gtfo. I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry for that, may I get another chance? Sad
I teleported you to me as I was standing in YOUR base with contra in it.

At this time, you were a paramedic or a government official. I confront you about the contraband and you said this wasn't yours. We confirmed this and I asked who you were basing with on which you refused to answer me.

I tried to tell you why a government official couldn't own a base with a massive contra and weed farm in it and you went on to argue instead to simply listen to me. I was only going to give you a warning but you refused to cooperate at all. You were refusing to tell me who you based with and you kept telling me to leave. You showed no interest in listening to me and the rules so a ban was given.

You broke the rules and had attitude problems, this is your fault and I don't see why this ban would be removed. I suggest next time that you will cooperate with staff-members.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator