Unban request For CuddlezTheLion
My Friends name: CuddlezTheLion

His ban ID: 45280

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason: Offensive language towards other players/me

Involved: a

Why we should unban him: Dear sir/madam i think you should unban my friend because the mod misunderstood him he did not call him a fucking whore he was calling the rdmers that because he is very short tempered. The reason he is not applying for this is because he is a noob and does not know anything about computers.
waffle
He was being very aggressive towards a female player and then when I TPed there he decided to shout something at me. Why should he be unbanned?
(03-01-2014, 03:59 PM)Venom Wrote: He was being very aggressive towards a female player and then when I TPed there he decided to shout something at me. Why should he be unbanned?

He said when you pulled him over to the roof he wasnt arguing with you but with the female player because she was rdming us and using offensive language towards me and CuddlezTheLion.
waffle
No. He stopped talking when I picked him up. Then, when I placed him on the roof, he said that to me. He didn't say it in the heat of the moment.
(03-01-2014, 04:41 PM)Venom Wrote: No. He stopped talking when I picked him up. Then, when I placed him on the roof, he said that to me. He didn't say it in the heat of the moment.

He said he didnt stop arguing with her until he was on the roof and he was explaining what happened thats why he was swearing.

(03-01-2014, 04:43 PM)waffleburger Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 04:41 PM)Venom Wrote: No. He stopped talking when I picked him up. Then, when I placed him on the roof, he said that to me. He didn't say it in the heat of the moment.

He said he didnt stop arguing with her until he was on the roof and he was explaining what happened thats why he was swearing.

Please unban him because that was his first day of playing so he was not entirely sure how to play.

Are you considering it?

Please unban him because that was his first day of playing so he was not entirely sure how to play.

Are you considering it?
why are you not talking no more?
waffle
Clean that post up if you expect us to read and reply to it.
Denied.