Unban request
Your name: zedified

Your ban ID: 43702

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Ban Request 41936 Approved - Teamkilling

Involved: Fireman from ban request.

Why we should unban you: I know exactly what I did was wrong, and I do remember calling for admin(s) I know I shouldn't have done it. But what else was I supposed to do? He prop killed me, he hit me with his fire truck, he was cmding other people. The President ignored my requests to get him demoted; so I snapped because I just had enough of him just killing EVERYONE and getting away with it so I shot him, so I could carry on - five minutes later; he's mass-prop killing and I logged out shortly afterwards with frustration, to come back later to find I've been banned. And let's be honest, I'm not one for backseat administration as I've never done it before - but you've got to understand I was angry, I didn't mean it; it was just from pure anger due to him being a complete imbecile.
As I see it Zedified, you got your last chance and you blew it by breaking the rules.
What you did is not allowed and you should have tried to gather evidence instead of shooting him.

Was it not made clear enough that you were on your last chance?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'm not going to be disrespectful; but my previous chance was for something stupid - please don't take it the wrong way; but if you watch the video where the ban request on both of us resides you might be able to shred a piece of sympathy for me from his completely erratic and idiotic gameplay - and on the general note of that he just pissed me off big time. I don't usually lose my temper with video games, but when it comes to players or should I say children like him I don't really have a choice. It was an act completely educed from rage and I logged off quite soon as I recall after I committed the act. I know you can understand my point, and I can understand yours. And so if you don't feel giving me another chance is in best interests of the server, then don't - I understand that, but best regards.
You were on your last chance and you broke the rules - knowingly. There's nothing more to discuss here.