Unban Request
(02-20-2014, 10:21 PM)K.S. Wrote: Here how is how it went, I gave him warning, he kept on cuffing, I shot once, he turned around straight away, as if he was going to shoot me, so I WOULD SHOOT BACK, but it showed he was reloading... Firstly if I were to kill him, no one is going to know about it... we stole the car to hide the evidence, but before this***, they have done multiple things to us, which we were extremely not happy with, for example, almost killed the rebel leader, just because he was speeding, by some other cop, they came randomly raided us once already, for someone requested in we were shooting at people, which we did not.

You didn't give me a warning prior to shooting me.

'we stole the car to hide the evidence'
Then please elaborate why on you were taking a fee for the retrieval? You were clearly stating in multiple /requests that you had a police cruiser, and that you wanted $2000 for the retrieval of it? I don't see how this is hiding evidence? Of course that would make the government aware that you got it in illegitimate ways.

'almost killed the rebel leader, just because he was speeding,'
So this is the reason? Did I get punished for another officers doings? ...
I was police sergeant, and you could contact me if you were having problems with a certain officer at the time, instead of this.

'someone requested in we were shooting at people, which we did not.'
Again, I don't recall being involved in this case. Irrelevant to this ban.
From what you explain it seems like you gave him the time of a spin to kill him.

Thats not a real big warning more of a kill and say you warned him.

This ban is valid and I do not see how this could be even considered allowed in your book. You killed him for arresting Rawwwski for speeding.

Denied.