Unban Request on Xmanimus
Your name: Xmanimus

Your ban ID: 44655

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: BRA (42716) Random Deathmatch

Involved: Samurai Joe,James,[FL:RP] Fps zigor,Mrdeadly
Why we should unban you:As i have seen in samurai joe's unban request i am in the same situation as he is,but in my side there is something different,I know I was killing the most,but it wasn't to the meaning of Random Deathmatch,the REAL meaning of it was assisting and helping samurai joe,which I am his friend.I had the same situation with those people who called us in names,for example "little kid".The battle started as like samurai joe said,was because they were stalking us,swearing at us,and pulling out knifes to kill us,I've seen my friend is in a bad situation of getting killed,so I pulled out my gun to save him,as I pulled out a gun he as well pulled out his gun.I've killed MrDeadly because he was involving himself into the battle by punching my friend.

I hope this is enough information to get myself unbanned,if not I can involve samurai joe to this unban request which will be a proof to what happened
You killed the one recording you without any reason. There's nothing to talk about YOUR kill.

Denied.