DooZ Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name)[/i] [HGC-SA] DooZ

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)[/i] 44503

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[/i] [FL] Freezak

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)[/i] BRA (42545) - Random deathmatch. 8th ban.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)[/i] Gimmie dat WetTurtle <3 (Which was the person that made the BR on me).

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)[/i] I am a really serious RP'r, and I do not think that I should be banned for 10 days for killing someone that disrespected me In-Game.
You should think, I was just roaming around, and he saw my home inside, and etc and disrespected me once, I took it, second time he said "F*** You" I had to do something right there. If someone did that in real life, with me living that character's life, I would stabbed him or punched him maybe, or even killed him!
I think, that my ban should be at least 24h, since I would like to keep playing on this community and I do not think that this is a reason for a 10 day ban.
I know this is my 8TH BAN, but still, my first 20H in Garry's Mod where played here, and I did not know the rules pretty well back then, but I do now, and with 200h+ I know how to act and know that although it sounds like I RDM'd, I actually did not, because he kept roaming around my place, every time I got out to do something he was like "Want some more shit?" with high prices and I got sick of it when he said those words for the second time.
Also please answer this question, what would you do as a rebel and the man kep doing those kinds of thing, you would probably stabbed him or punched him or something.
And one last thing, after he said that, he broke NLR (location and person) after that happened, which he should be punished as well, because he could just send me /pm or something and I did not just turn around and killed him, I said on the microphone "What you just called me, huh?!" *No Answer and Creepy Look from him* *Me waits 10 seconds and kills man*.
Something like that, I had 90% sure he was going to pull gun on me since I knew he had it equipped because he dropped it, and if you want it back you could have just asked me Gimmie in case you are reading this.
Thanks for reading and keep on the good and hard work you have been doing for so many years!
Sincerely,

DooZ

P.S.: I know most of the rules and you can trust me, since I grow from User, all the way to Global Super-Admin in a DarkRP, TTT, ZombieRP, Minecraft, Half-Life 2:Serious RP and Black Mesa:Serious RP. I will not link to the website since I do not want to advertise anything, but if you want to know, just say it and I will PM you the link.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Quote:I am a really serious RP'r, and I do not think that I should be banned for 10 days for killing someone that disrespected me In-Game.
Quote:If someone did that in real life, with me living that character's life, I would stabbed him or punched him maybe, or even killed him!

Yes, punching him would be something acceptable. Killing for something like that isn't justified, thus you're not any serious RP'er at all. You managed to gather a big amount of ban and now you're going to wait it out as rules were clearly broken.

Denied.