Unban for Superbabben
Posting for Superbabben (He is unable to access his account.)

Your name: (Steam friends name) Superbabben

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) STEAM_0:0:45566340

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Drogas

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) 'Killing unarmed people.'

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) [FL] Drogas, Me, Corleone and Cop (Look at logs)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I will start with the story:

I logged on. Then I asked my friends where they were, and they were at MTL (Where the crime scene was). We based there for 20 minutes (until I was banned). I saw Don Corleone with a pistol out about to go into our base. I felt threatened so me and my comrades got into position and engaged. The Corleone was pointing his gun at a cop, so I killed the Don and left the cop. But then suddenly (unprovoked) the cop started to open fire at me. With my life hanging in the balance, I killed the Policeman. Then the admin just banned me out of the blue, no questions asked.

Proof they were armed:

18:40 to 18:50 was the time of the event. The men were not unarmed and I can prove this via the logs. Please check the logs from when I killed the men to when I was banned. If they were unarmed then how would I be able to pick up the pistol that the - now diseased - Don Corleone was using? And why did the Policeman's Bullet capacity decrease? Easy.. Because they were armed and the cop was firing.

I therefore conclude that the ban reason is invalid and that the men were armed.

Witnesses:

B3astR3l3as3d
mees120
Psymon
[FL:RP] Jordy
[FL:RP] Bruno Santorini

Thank you for viewing this and please unban me as I have proved my point.

Yours Sincerely,
Superbabben.
I can confirm the actions by the police officer, as I told everyone in /pradio that they're was a man which was Don Corleone with pistol about to enter our base. So I told Super to go check it out. Then the Don started to open-fire so Super killed him. After he killed the Don, the police officer out of the blue decided to fire at him so he killed him. I do believe that supperbabben should be unbanned.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Couple things regarding the situation.

1. Why would you kill a Corleone member if he is pointing a gun at a cop? Your are not involved in the situation and that is basically RDM.

2. He was not armed. It was rather easy to tell he wasnt armed by the fact he was at the fence saying stop shooting etc then you tranqed him and tied him.

also super has access to his account because he pmed me not even an hour ago.
Posting For Super again:
(Super is at his brother's house.)

I admit I tranqed him, but only because when everyone tried the lag kept him awake/up so we tried to get him down.

Also, the citizen that ran in we hostages because he trespassed. We were going to let him go to the government but then I was banned.

Once again posting on his Behalf:

And your answer to 1

1. Because there was violence outside and he was trying to get in our base and have shelter, and that would get us into trouble . So we killed him to avoid any raids.
WEll when he has time he can contest his ban. He doesnt need someone to do it for him.