Unban Request
My name: leifo
STEAM_0:0:37736243
Ban id: 43660
Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn
Reason: placing chairs all over the road

I was banned because peoples have taken the chairs from me and put them on the road. Then the cars drove in the chairs and everybody tought it was my fault.

I have written that because the Suspension extended.
I think that he must be unbanned, because I was one of the car driver's which are drove in the chairs from leifo and I've seen that other players have taken the chairs from him on the street.
Nobody can move your props except you (unless you granted strangers buddy access). The E function with the "hands" tool does not work on chairs to move them either. I witnessed only you spawn 5 chairs in the road blocking the way for vehicles. You also proceeded to sit in one of these chairs and refuse to get out of it when a police officer had you under gun point.

Please also note you have not filled in the "reason" section correctly.

(01-31-2014, 07:20 PM)PyroShooter Wrote: I think that he must be unbanned, because I was one of the car driver's which are drove in the chairs from leifo and I've seen that other players have taken the chairs from him on the street.

Can you eleaborate has to how they were moved?

And can Leifo please state why the chairs were spawned in the first place.
I have put the chairs in a circle because I and my friends want sit and speak

wy is my suspension extendet?
(01-31-2014, 07:44 PM)leifo Wrote: I have put the chairs in a circle because I and my friends want sit and speak

wy is my suspension extendet?

So you were public building too?
the people have done proppush
Denied.