Hey there guys!
Supper!

Your name:Unicorn

Your ban ID:43499

Banned by:[FL] Freezak

ReasonToungerop block(?)

Involved: Me

I don't really care how tiny this ban is, it's unjust.

So basicly, found out that I'm banned for proabably the most stupid reason.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid332100

Not to hate or anything buy hey, seriously, you're gonna ban me for that?

If this guy would've turned left he would have seen a keypad.
I know the rules, this not the only time I've played on the server.

I worked as a webdesigner and a digital designer for around 2 years ago and one of the perks we got working there was a steam account to use when we had our breaks or lack of things to do.

As you might imagine, gmod was one of the games, name was unicorn there as well.

I'd like to get unbanned because I truly enjoy the server, and as said, I know the rules and I do follow them.

I do not prop block and to be honest, I got no clue at all why I get all this hate, if I do something wrong, I'll gladly take a ban, rather not now though because this is pretty much bullshit.

Cheers buddies.
Quote:Door Rules #3:
Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.

Looks like your keypad wasn't.
(01-26-2014, 08:20 PM)Freezak Wrote:
Quote:Door Rules #3:
Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.

Looks like your keypad wasn't.

I know that rule, but it was, I assure you, turning left isn't that hard, just past the door... It's nothing extraordinary... So you're gonna have me banned because he can't look properly?

Cheers.
Your keypad is supposed to be placed right next to the fading doors, also to avoid situation like this one.
(01-26-2014, 08:54 PM)Freezak Wrote: Your keypad is supposed to be placed right next to the fading doors, also to avoid situation like this one.

Aright mate, I guess I have to take a ban then.
I'll keep it in mind.

Cheers.
Closing.