Unban Request - BR#41601 - Can you explaim me this ban?!
Exclamation 
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 43446

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: BR#41601: HitmanRP, RDM.

Involved: Me, Zombiekiller , The Victem in BR#41601

Why we should unban you: Well. I was RolePlaying... i was a guy without money, i join corleones, i asked my Don what could i do to get money... he said that give me a pistol and ammo, and then go assasinate someone, i just did what my Don said, it was my job as a mafia member, so i used a method (ask for food to distract the victem), and then shoot him to dead... and run away just like my Don (Zombiekiller) said to me... i did my job, and Zombiekiller payd me.
Why should i get unban? Well serisusly, 3 days ban for a assasinate its kinda alot xD but it can be fair. NOW the problem is... i just did what my BOSS said me to do... i work for him... a normal action of mafia like in real life... i though that was accepted in FLRP... if not, i accept the ban of course, but i just think what i did, was not my fault, i was following orders, im sorry about the victem, i did what i do for money. Now... i could get arresteded, like in real life... not a ban... because ban in this situation = kill me if was real life xD
Well, you will read this, carefull, dont get confused, Thank you all, have a nice day
Fill the template properly.
I guess it is properly fill now ...
Im the person who wanted him dead and yes I been banned but on my ban request it says I personally spoke to you not the don about the assassination but I disagree I personally spoke to the don (zombiekiller). The reason Im saying this on the evidence pictures he was fake acting that he knew nothing about the assassination and he pretended to ask you why you killed the person therefore I think Zombiekiller the don should be banned not papas since its not papas fault.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=41601
PS: [FL] Freezak my 1st ban that made my 2nd ban extended has been approved a misunderstanding so could you please lower my 2nd ban length a bit?
veredict?
No matter what, if someone orders you to break the rules - you don't do that.

Denied.