Unban request
Thumbs Down 
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Doctor Zoidberg, Medicine Crab
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL] Enzyme
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Yelling f*g at people as police because 'It's what a real cop would do'
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
A person who's name I forgot, the admin, and me.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
1. This is roleplay. Real cops do swear, and people swear in traffic. I swore at someone after he rode my back in traffic while I was going slow, and I only yelled "cigarette". 2. Again, this is roleplay, not the care bears. If you can't stand the sight of a swear word and are going to give someone a 24 hour ban because you don't like it, reconsider being an admin.

Addition I forgot to add, people call me swear words in front of admins all the time.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm pretty sure you can't put up an unban request if the ban is only 24 hours.

Not involved - warned.
Quote:General rules

14. No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

Homphobia is strictly forbidden. If you would care to read the rules then you'd realize this.

Quote:If you can't stand the sight of a swear word and are going to give someone a 24 hour ban because you don't like it, reconsider being an admin.
Being a smartass is getting you no-where. Homophobia and homophobic terms are not allowed, at all. I gave you a 24 hour ban because you have failed to read the rules and understand what you did was wrong, your tone isn't helping you.

Also, you broke the rules. Fair and simple. Because of this and your tone in this UBR, I will deny it.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator