TechnoBean's Unban Request
Your name: Techno Bean

Your ban ID: 43130

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyne

Reason: NLR

Involved: SRU+Police Team

Why we should unban you: Here's what happened. I get called to help Police at slums, they shoot at us so i shoot back. I get shot down.
I re-spawn and police start calling me back, i see a Police Officer respawn, he walks outside with me. A policeman asks us to help out the shoot-out. I say its NLR but he says its allowed if we get called back there. The police officer that was with me went out to help them. So did i. I do remember seeing another SRU run straight from the garage door to the shootout. So he NLRed as well. (He didnt get punished) I think i should be unbanned or the unban should be shortened, it was extended to a month which in my opinion is very long for a mistake. I did not intend to break NLR.
(I even miss my bday Sad )
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

You broke NLR, you went back to the raid after 2 minutes. Every time you die you agree to not break NLR but you did. You are responsible for your own actions.
I still think a month is over the top. I'm not asking for a full unban, just to shorten it.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

It's your 11th ban. Consider yourself lucky for not being permanently suspended.

Denied.