Marco Unban Request
Your name: Marco

Your ban ID: 43194

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: FailRP, FearRP, provoking CDM, disrespect towards staff

Involved: Danny Wrx, [FL:RP] Zaeed

Why we should unban you: Well firstly i'd really like the reasons to be expanded more. FailRP not really sure how, FearRP again not really sure how. Now as for the provoking CDM i can see how it could be perceived as that but really a simple "may you please move out of the way" really would have done but Mr Killjoy was too busy provoking confrontation to remember good manners. Finally disrespect towards staff, when a staff member thinks them self better than other players to give himself a stun stick or whatever it was, then yes i will call you out and i believe that if that was disrespect then maybe Killjoy using vulgar language towards me is also 'disrespect'. I was simply looking for a lift to my car and when they denied me of that then i decided to walk there, on the way i may have have been slightly in the way of oncoming traffic but i reiterate manners are not that hard to remember. After a small while of Killjoy using profuse language at me Zaeed tried to end the whole situation by planting drugs on me... after that i spent another good 10 minutes standing there not really doing anything then i called Killjoy out about his sparky stick and it seems he got a bit touchy and banned me. One other matter i would like to bring up is the method of Killjoy's admin technique, a car hit his car so like any rational man he got out and threw the car a little bit. He then saw a citizen in a SRU's car so decided it would be best to freeze it in the middle of the road whilst he proclaimed "SRU's are not fucking taxi's!" (It doesn't say 'freaking' just for the record it says the more vulgar version)
My involvement I was one of the officers involved.

You are obviously failing to reach the logical conclusion that in=character chat is a roleplay of that characters actions, out of character chat is just the opposite and is the language of that person.

Whilst you could of approached the president regarding the planted drugs and roleplayed it out (police corruption is allowed if I remember rightly if rp'd well) instead you chose to make comments via microphone regarding mental health issues. You repeatedly called KillJoy a fairy over voice chat. A derogatory term for a homosexual. Also making references to his fairy stick over advert and in request.

You repeatedly followed our police car, even into criminal investigations, you parked a car on the fishing dock, you refused at gunpoint to follow instructions, and decided to insult both of us repeatedly so we arrested you.

Freezing a car that very nearly cdmd several people is hardly bad administration, and it is the purpose of an unban not to criticise or allege admin abuse, rather to point out why you should be unbanned.
You first caught attention when you and your friend started stalking a police patrol, for which you were detained. After you got out from jail, you decided the best way to continue with your stay on FL would be to annoy the arresting officers, but moving on to the specific build-up which lead to your ban.

There you were, walking in the middle of the road, bugging people to take you to your car and laying down mild personal attacks. Patrol car flagged you down with lights and sirens, to discuss the situation, which you kept pushing towards the OOC side by making remarks based on your subjective evaluation of my competence. Seeing your reluctance to RP things out decently, we attempted to continue our part and spark things into motion (using /it and /me commands), to which you just blatantly responded with a lacking /it, which was just another mild personal attack. At this point I explained to you the reasons I have to suspend you and mentioned that I chose not to, simply to enable a continuous RP flow. However, your attitude did not improve and I decided I've got better things to do with my limited time on the server.

Aside from your case I also dealt with one attempted CDM provoker and one FailRP'ing SRU - for which you've had more witty remarks to announce.
(01-21-2014, 12:43 AM)Zaeed Wrote: Whilst you could of approached the president regarding the planted drugs and roleplayed it out (police corruption is allowed if I remember rightly if rp'd well)

You repeatedly called KillJoy a fairy over voice chat. A derogatory term for a homosexual. Also making references to his fairy stick over advert and in request.

You repeatedly followed our police car, even into criminal investigations, you parked a car on the fishing dock, you refused at gunpoint to follow instructions, and decided to insult both of us repeatedly so we arrested you.

Freezing a car that very nearly cdmd several people is hardly bad administration, and it is the purpose of an unban not to criticise or allege admin abuse, rather to point out why you should be unbanned.

No i couldn't approach the president because i was stood at the side of the road doing absolutely nothing for the best part of 15 minutes.

Nice scapegoat there. Though unfortunately for you i was referring to the mythical creatures and the 'fairy stick' being the wand as fairies are commonly known of having.

It's called taking in the view, not my fault you got a little paranoid. It wasn't my car, get your facts right. As i remember i arrived to get some petrol and you told me to get out my car and face it (which i did). Then you got a warrant for me harassing you, when i was merely trying to get some fuel.

The car was waiting behind your car which was holding up traffic. I've never seen a perfectly stationary car "nearly cdm several people"

(01-21-2014, 12:43 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I explained to you the reasons I have to suspend you and mentioned that I chose not to, simply to enable a continuous RP flow. However, your attitude did not improve and I decided I've got better things to do with my limited time on the server.

We were standing there in complete silence an interesting way to keep the RP flow going. I was waiting just to get arrested as i thought you were trying to get a warrant for me, truth be told i was getting rather tired of just standing there, so i decided to RP a dramatic arrest sequence one that was apparently frowned upon by you.
You're leaving out the part where you followed us from the lakeside, to the villas district, parked across the road and watched us the entire time and continued to tail us the second we resumed patrol.

Is there anything else you have to add to this discussion?
(01-25-2014, 12:14 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You're leaving out the part where you followed us from the lakeside, to the villas district, parked across the road and watched us the entire time and continued to tail us the second we resumed patrol.

Is there anything else you have to add to this discussion?

I didn't get banned for following you i got arrested for it. Which led to me just asking for a lift to my car.

No...not really, i just wanna get this out the way.
Closed and denied.