Ban request with video.
Star 
Hello, BamosVamos here, i made a video of recording the game. I found out that players like to harass, so i started filming this is what i got.Angry

Here's the link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nrTc4TRBs0
Here is the Steam ID's that i took from Fearless forums.
Prop Pusher.
Robin STEAM_0:1:28988530

CDMer And harraser.
Yourmum STEAM_0:0:56023751

Worst SRU ever, he was a total harrasing player. HE IS FORGIVEN!
[FL:RP] Owen STEAM_0:1:67967545

The good guy that helped me.
PowerByRedbullB STEAM_0:1:47326473

-Max.
Not involved - Drogas
Use the ban request template before your ban request will get denied.

Also, mind explaining why you came back at the place of your death before 5 minutes have passed?
(01-17-2014, 07:18 PM)Freezak Wrote: Use the ban request template before your ban request will get denied.

Also, mind explaining why you came back at the place of your death before 5 minutes have passed?

Well to be honest i broke a rule yes i did, but my car had been stolen 3 times that day alone and i refused to let it happen again, and it was such a minor accident, i died because i got rear ended. Nothing serious, it was in the middle of the city. But when i go to get my car the first thing i see is him. Near my car.. I apologize on my behalf for breaking NLR

-Max.
Rules are rules, you've broken the rules and documented that on your own video, thus will be treated just like the other people you're accusing of breaking the rules.

Also, use a ban request template.
After an administrator has pointed out that in your own ban request you had broken the rules.

You have now removed the evidence in an attempt to prevent your self being banned which is a form of tampering with evidence, and misleading staff members.

Therefore you will be issued an extended ban for violating the court house rules. Due to you removing the evidence and not using the template, the ban request will be denied.

Ban Request: Denied - Post has being suspended.