Wow. Such ban. Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: Inkbird

Your ban ID: 42311

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #40827 approved. "propclimbing" (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: police,some citizens, and their props

Why we should unban you: Either Unban or Shorten

So as you see in that guys vid or link you can find it im sure; anyway to the point.
There was props, i just jumped on em. they werent mine, i wasnt the one spawning the props, i did climb them, but i then jumped down. I was really bored but did i cause any havoc at all? did i use huge props or anything? did anything look so weird at all that made people panic? well thats an obvious no. i parkour onto props and thats realistic. i can climb things. how is this so bad? its not like i climbed a building like fricken spiderman, and i didnt lift any props. so why am i in trouble? i mean seriously 4 day ban for such a minor thing? even if there was a current ban why should it be soooo major? now my bans do state and im not going to lie the 2 before i did do and yes im a dumbass but this one? its minor! ill still wait for the other bans but for this ltitle thing? its odd to my brain. its like when you stand on a weird floating object and start jumping on them. now yes that sounds really unrealistic but thats why to the human brain we think things like that. It obviously shows that you may know nothing about physics. i mean air floats, small objects float, maybe the object weighed so much nothing that it was not being pulled toward the center of the earth. but thats just a theory...ANYWAY
just listen, its minor and it should be shortened, but i did climb the prop but it was not mine. okay? if anything i didnt even float that much off the ground, i was standing on an object connnected to the ground which was the street light and it wasnt that weird. it wasnt a spawned prop. its built in this little world of yours. so it odd to me how its bad for me to be standing on an existing object that is not floating from ground FROM VISUAL eye contact to the object. it did no harm what so ever, i wasnt armed, i didnt land on anyones head, it just makes me look like a gymnast. so therefore! Can you please shorten/remove. and dont shorten by 1 minute becuase then i just wrote allllllll of this for nothing. i mean that is if you do agree.

NOW i didnt say i hated any admin, i totally respect the people as they have to do this, they are the staff. i dont hate them for what they do but rather the people who arnt staff or any loyal people to the admin ARE the ones i dislike. i mean people who hate others over a game try to get those people banned, like me. a lot of people dislike me over a stupid videogame, no offense staff. i mean its like Enders Game. people are at each others throats over a game that breaks friendship and everything else over a videogame. its just odd whoever the hell created the banning system in the first place. i mean even if the people are ruining the server how is that to be bad to others. i mean maybe they are helping, maybe they are being creative, maybe its becuase of the rules that they read it makes them remmember and then further do it to troll. now as mad as you may be from reading all this i have wrote, this is true. This is like some type if community. we are all at our desks in a concealed class room ordered an assignment and then it makes everyone break apart by sending each other papers to get the hell out of here(meaning bans) and then once they hate them and they come back they follow them everyday to see what they break so that they can have a horrible time but they dont notice it was just an assignment and there having a brawlpit over it trying to gain there trust to the teacher in charge and become one of there staff(meaning become admin). People just post bans against others to gain the admins trust and become one with them but they arnt earning anything as the people who were being sent out of the classroom come back and notice how much of a dick that guy was and how hes not helping anyone by making his own human kind a bunch of peasents over an assignment ment to be fun but people like the guy made it to shit. these are my words of wisdom. sometimes we should be happy for one another not treat eachother like the bad guy over 1 thing they do and hate them for it. its making the people like "the guy" having a lot more pressure on him as people wont like him and for that reason makes them the minge. so either way whether people are on my side all the time or people on that side all the time stuff will still remain the same so with both here and there it doesnt make much a difference. Thank you all for making this place look useless to me :/ im just an intelligent guy who wishes that there was some way.
I only gave you a 1d ban on your ban for the propclimb. That was infact propclimb and that's just how it is.
You have 3 bans active, and that is why you have a total of 4 days of ban.

That rule is clearly written and if I don't ban you for breaking a rule, then people will complain when I ban them and they will use you as an example. I need to treat everyone fair and simple. You decided to propclimb and then micspam by yelling/singing whatever you yelled/sang.
On this time, v33x was being horribly minged by minges. You can go ahead and check a few of the BRs I did. You were breaking the rules on an already rule-break-infested server and that doesn't help you.

"Because others did it, then so can I" is not a valid excuse if you were to use that.

TLDR:

I gave you one day ban.
You have 3 bans active.
All of your bans are in the same period "timewise" and it seems like you were having a minging-period. This has been struck down upon.
You have enough hours to know better..

You can argue all you want about whatever but you broke a written rule. You cannot talk your way out of that.

Quote: People just post bans against others to gain the admins trust and become one with them
This is an RP server, bud. Rules are there to stop people from ruining peoples RP experience. People don't like when people destroy the RP experience and that is why they make a BR. I don't like your attitude at all. Believe it or not, but the server is called FearlessRP, and not FearlessMinging. People break rules = People get banned. Deal with it.

Anything else you want to add?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.