Name of player: Marco, nº2 * Razer, Inkbird, R41zan

SteamID:
Marco: STEAM_0:1:49190024
nº2 * Razer: STEAM_0:0:32015352
R41zan: STEAM_0:0:59138328
Inkbird: STEAM_0:1:77486050

Time in GMT: ~01:40

Server: 33x

Summary: I think the video explains it... Marco had a frozen prop around a button. The button was controlling a frozen prop in the road placed by Razer (see later on), so it is understandable why he would want to block it but it is placing random frozen props and backseat administration nonetheless. Razer wasn't too happy about his button being blocked and so he attempted to first propsmash and then propclimb over Marco's block. R41zan thought it would be useful if he helped him.

Around this time Inkbird shows up and climbs up the props Razer had placed, propclimbing. After realising Inkbird was going to get over anyway, Marco removes the prop. Inkbird then propclimbs on to the traffic light. Next, Razer demonstrates his frozen fading prop stopping a BMD's trabant.

Following the cut, as I began recording again, Razer had managed to get a cop to spin out and hit two people, and get the car stuck using his fading prop. His prop may have had something to do with the exploding VW Golf around this time. I then demonstrate how the prop is invisible and then fades in and out. And that's about it, sorry for the long winded explanation and if you're looking for a TL;DR just watch the video.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIs46_1hl...e=youtu.be
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Approved.

Razer found guilty of propsurfing, propminging, invisible props on road frozen to stop cars, making them explode.
R41zan found guilty of propminging.
Inkbird found guilty of propclimbing.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator