Random Tazing and killing from Police force
Me and my friend Sean were trying to rp at first. So then cops randomly started tazing us. So our new rp mission was to kill the president. The secretary was charging 550$ to see him. However once in there James Taylor (Forest Gump)-steam ID- started to harass me and sean he continued to taze us and leave us handcuffed and to further go on. Later I went into the nexus help a a gun to the secretary and he moved and called for help so I killed him. I go back to my house to find a load of cops waiting for me in Corleone village. I think the secretary broke fear rp and told them to goto the village and wait. The president said to kill me and not arrest me. So Forest Gump handcuffs me and later tazes me to jump on my body and kill me. Later on I admit to Cdming. Later I switched to become SRU and once I did I shot the president. Now I know that if government workers shoot the president that they cannot assassinate him. But I did shoot anyways bc none of them were role playing at all. The president Goes on to continue to demote me from government jobs and throws lude comments about my appearance. Such as show me those tits girl. I will pay you 4k if you have sex with me. and afterwards he tazes and arrests me.

Also, I just became a donator today, so I would like to know if I were to get banned if I could get that 10$ back.

Also this happend about an hour ago leading up to now. Maybe further back.
Denied.

OP has failed to use the template and has no evidence to back up his claims.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator