I'm sorry....
Star 
Your name: iiM Pro MiiaN x

Your ban ID: 40596

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #39718 approved. "Jumping on tazed player with the intention to kill" 11th ban. Shows no interest in following the rules

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I'm not saying unban me, all I am asking for is can you set a time for me to be unbanned, instead of never. Please, all I am asking for is one more chance, and then I will go if I mess around again. I AM, sorry, and you can even ask MrPsychoNightmare, and I said I was going to turn over a new leaf today, but the BR got approved. Thanks very much if you have the heart to give me one more chance, and I am very sorry.
You've had 10 chances prior to this one to change.
Yes, but then I didnt ask for another chance, I just kept mingeing and being an asshole (quite honestly), but now I am prepared to redeem myself and show I can do well if you gave me another chance.
You have an especially horrible ban history and quite frankly, I don't believe your whole "change of heart" story.
Considering I live with my brother, and about 4 of those are due to him, I think I deserver another chance just because, not ALL of them were me. Please doom, I won't ever minge again, I won't ever do anything again. And the fact I donated, shows I am dedicated! Please man...
Denied.