Unban req. for elastics abuse.
Your name:Kai Meiuqer

Your ban ID:39467

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Tool abuse

Involved: Myfloodify and Martin

Why we should unban you:I was banned for elastics spamming, but i did not know what I had done was considered elastics abuse and was against the rules. As seen in the screenshots that Myfloodify and Martin provided in the BR, I had used elastics for graffiti in the nexus lobby to get rebels banned from the city. I wrote the words "REBELS RULE", and "FUK DA PO-PO!", but there was another rebel, who's name I have forgotten, who wrote the "YOLO!". I did not realise this was elastics abuse, and when I realized that it was,after Myfloodify and Martin told me, I removed it as fast as I could. I also thought that this was not breaking the rules as I did the exact same thing to the nexus lobby before, but with an admin at the lobby who was a police officer. He did not tell me that it was not allowed, and the rebels were banned from the city. I think that admin was Termin, but I cannot remember who it was. So I think I should be unbanned because I did not know I was breaking the rules, and when I found out, I removed the elastics immediately. Thanks for reading.
Do you stick elastic cables on walls to write stuff down where you live? Or do you in any other way graffiti walls in lobby of the biggest, busiest governmental building in town?
Well i tried using the spray tool before, but it despawns approximately every minute, so I thought that using elastics was the best option for graffiti.
Graffiti in Nexus isn't still realistic. Nor are you allowed to do any sort of building in the Nexus.
I'm sorry, I did not know that. But I did this once infront of an admin (Maybe Termin?) And he did not say it was against the rules, and got the rebels banned from the city, which was what I wanted. I did still remove it as soon as I was told that I was breaking the rules though.
Rules were broken and I will not be lifting this suspension as things stand of now. Is there anything else you wish to add to this discussion?
No, thank you.
Closed.