Unban Request for Joey Skylynx
Your name: Joey Skylynx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11061926

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 1000 minutes. Which should be considered abuse considering it's just a low blow by the admins to prevent unban request

Reason for the ban: Random Raiding

Why we should unban you: During this period of time... I was with a good friend of mine, we were just having fun rp'ing and going around driving. My friend[Shabbizle], asked something on OOC cause he forgot something, and immediatly a player named, 'Storm' whom had a star next to their name began WW3 over nothing it appeared. Accusing my buddy, and a few of his friends for everything under the sun. Granted, I don't know neither of their passes considering I've only played the server once a few months back... Away from the topic...
After things cooled down we decided to go around, and see what was up around MTL, and at the time showing me tricks for forting areas around MTL. As we came back around we saw a door to a garage was opened with a few props inside... We went to investigate, as soon as we got in there the admin Storm jumped on us for no reason, and began accusing us of apparently blocking the doors, so we walked back, and let the doors closed. At first I'm thinking, "okay whatever" and then he said something which got me enough to go, "Whatever you say you retarded fucking adminge"

After this we left the Industrial Area for elsewhere... We went to what I call Suburban(PERP/Dark RP nicks' sorry) or what you guys call "don spawns" while over there I saw something on the ground near the last house on the right.. I went over to inspect, and I jumped. It was a landmine from HL2! Holy shit! This must be some fricking weapon I'm thinking! Turns out... It wasn't. My buddy told me this is actually not a weapon, but a contraband machine. He broke it, and said he got money for it... I'm thinking, "Wait what the hell.." then I actually realized something. This was bounced against a wall. A common problem I remember from PERP is that if enties are spawned to close to walls they will inturn levitate outside of them.
So I tell my buddy, "Hey lets go check this house" while inside he gave me a quick lesson saying that the gang owns these. I say whatever, and open the bathroom door... Whats infront of me? Contraband haven... The door was unlocked, and I just looked at it blankly.
I then went to the left, and opened the other door, and see a guy looking at the ground with a crowbar, and then some contraband to the right barley peering over him. My buddy asked if I wanted to raid, I said hell yeah. We gave a roleplay yell out saying we were raiding(apparently giving the fair chance... I don't know), busted in, and beat the living crap outta the guy with a crowbar. I took his crowbar, and then went over and destroyed his stuff while my buddy went to the next room to keypad hack it.
As I went over to the next room I saw the same guy, whom at first I mistaken for another player and crowbarred him down, Shab shouted saying, "Joey no! They spawn here!" and I'm thinking... Well fuck might aswell say I'm sorry... Went on OOC said sorry, and that I didn't know they spawned there. As we destroyed the last of the contraband I decidingly went upstairs to go check for other stuff, and nothing was there... Began doing down, and the mobboss killed me, and shab.

NLR Broken By Others +1

As I respawned I said, "Hey admin the Don broke NLR"

Storm's reply? Freak out on me and shab stating we had randomly broken into the building. I'll admit at this point I did become frustrated with Storm going over the top to try, and ban us for rdm/random raiding. His arguement for raiding was probably the most sickening example of failure to comply with RP that it hurts.
"This is RP. We don't follow stuff from RL"
Are you kidding me? You call yourselves City RP, but apparently RL doesn't apply... Does this mean I can toss a 5000 pound statue at mach 5 with a blue laser too kill everyone in the city for waffles? Apparently it's a valid reason by that statement.

I won't state I could careless about the ban, but the simple facts of what this admin is doing is only proving his actual attitude for RP. Not only has he been grave digging on my friend, but at the same time he choses to use a new player as a diving board against old feuds which in all grounds is a complete disrespect too both the players, and proof of rp.

I won't demand an unban nor will I go against my belief that old feuds should be left as that... Old feuds.

And Storm... When you read this, I wish you would read these...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_lawyer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaming_the_system

As of now Storm.. I truly do see you as all of the above.
Thanks, This was good reading.

Unban Request under 24 Hours

Closed.