CalGaRa Ban Request
Bug 
Name of player: CalGaRa!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54593138

Time in GMT: About 20 minutes before this Ban Request.

Server: rp_evocity_v2p

Summary: Well I was sitting in game at the Corleone territory in my Hummer, and suddenly I started getting shot while I was in my Hummer so I got out & CalGaRa came up to me and accused me of shooting him. Unfortunately I don't have any proof of that because I didn't have Fraps running. But turned Fraps on after the incident. But then him and some other Corleone member (Don) came to the road in a Mustang and I ran over to them to see what they was doing. CalGaRa pulled out his gun and then proceeded to fire at me. I started recording a few seconds before that as you can see in my video. I believe this is all the evidence I need as this is FailRP as well as RDM. Thank you for taking your time to view my Ban Request.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1a2YtLfoPw
Not quite sure this is the place to be posting that, don't go off topic please.
ok here is what he told m "he cant speak at here "He had contraband at that time ,he went to afk for 5 minutes( shower )and he didnt wanted to get kick for afk so his little brother played instead of him but he rdm that corleone he also says sorry and if u want further info add him
Approved.

Accused player was found guilty of teamkilling and a one day ban has been given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator