unban req
Your name: Frozened

Your ban ID: 37872

Banned by: Narcotic Ofc.
Reason: NLR

Involved: no one

Why we should unban you: he 2 people for coming back like 30secs under my nlr... im sorry for it i though it doesnt matter like that much.. i werent even at that location and i got banned. i think he banned me cuz he was raiding and hes raid didnt go succerfull well idk but im raelly sorry for breaking this small 30sec :c i will be more careful next time. i am sorry again.
(09-21-2013, 12:42 AM)Frozened Wrote: Your name: Frozened

Why we should unban you: he 2 people for coming back like 30secs under my nlr... im sorry for it i though it doesnt matter like that much.. i werent even at that location and i got banned. i think he banned me cuz he was raiding and hes raid didnt go succerfull well idk but im raelly sorry for breaking this small 30sec :c i will be more careful next time. i am sorry again.

With all due respect you should of been banned longer, if I recall correctly nothing was done a few weeks ago when you RDA'd 5 + people including myself, requesting false warrants, then prop pushed them towards you to taze and arrest them. Not to mention when you just strolled into the gun shop and randomly tazed the gun dealer for selling guns?

I don't have proof as it was a long time ago, but I'm sure quite a few people can vouch for me of that this happened on the v2d map.
(09-21-2013, 02:23 AM)Jehovahs Muffin Wrote:

With all due respect you should of been banned longer, if I recall correctly nothing was done a few weeks ago when you RDA'd 5 + people including myself, requesting false warrants, then prop pushed them towards you to taze and arrest them. Not to mention when you just strolled into the gun shop and randomly tazed the gun dealer for selling guns?

I don't have proof as it was a long time ago, but I'm sure quite a few people can vouch for me of that this happened on the v2d map.
Excuse me, Thats not true. And anyways Why are you commenting MY unban request when this belongs to Ban requests. You self ran yesterday towards me, punched , ran away. Also You havent read the Rules

. 2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
the banned person
a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban/ban request.
(09-21-2013, 11:30 AM)Frozened Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 02:23 AM)Jehovahs Muffin Wrote:

Excuse me, Thats not true. And anyways Why are you commenting MY unban request when this belongs to Ban requests. You self ran yesterday towards me, punched , ran away. Also You havent read the Rules

. 2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
the banned person
a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban/ban request.

Stop bullshitting, I couldn't of even been online yesterday as I'm still banned.. haha.

Yes you did, if I were to add a few people on steam now that witnessed you doing this shit, would that be good enough for you?
You broke NLR, you died as a president in the raid we made, about 2 minutes later you're on your way back upstairs where you died as a security guard.

Denied.