Aphorize UnBan Request, again.
Alright, listen this time, since my other thread was closed before i could make a point. As i posted above, I did post in my request that I did do it and yes, i did lie about it. All I'm asking for is a second chance to make up for my mistakes. It wont happen again, plus its the first time I ever went against the rules. I looked through the forums to see If i could post another unban request, but didnt find anything on it, so I apologize if im not suppose to be doing this. :\ But please, this is the only server i play, plus I put a lot of time into it. I look around the other unban request and see that people have gotten a second chance, thats all Im asking for. Once again, I apologize if im not suppose to be posting this again. :\

Your name: [FL:RP] Aphorizeâ„¢

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24820285

Banning Admin: Killjoy or Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 1000

Reason for the ban: Doing the ammo bug by holstering my weapon and then taking it back out. :\

Why we should unban you: Well, im not gonna sit here and lie to you guys. Yes i did do it, but it was the first time I ever abused/used it. But i should be unbanned because I know it was wrong, yet i still did it over anger. This has been the only time I've ever disobeyed the rules of the server. I realize that what I did was a big mistake and I apologize for what I did and I promise it wont happen again. Other than this incident, Im very good at following the rules of the server and respecting everyone. So please, unban me?

Duplicate unban request. And I find it funny, that you're "very good at following the rules" and yet you clearly haven't even read them.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021