Unban request
Your name: (Jehovah's Muffin)

Your ban ID: (37655)

Banned by: (FL] Grub)

Reason: ('Floating around on a wooden prop and chair...')

Involved: (Type A - Just me and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (I haven't really read the rules properly, although I have been on for two days, I should of read them, but I just keep pushing it aside.. But I do still feel objective, I've never been in trouble with an admin or anything.. Before I welded the chair to the prop, I asked in OOC if no grav props were allowed, everyone said they were and I just trusted their judgement, I began floating for a minute then I got banned, I do think if this isn't allowed, then it should be blocked so people can't actually do it, if his ban reason was valid then so be it, I should of read the rules first, as I will do now accordingly.)
Denied

Please read the rules, other people aren't the best tools to use when compared to the rule set. You floated around on a huge wooden PHX prop with a chair to it while it was no-grav'd.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub