Unban request - Minitank
Your name: Minitank

Your ban ID: 37128

Banned by: Enyzme, console

Reason: Failrp, insulting a admin, doesnt know what rp is

Involved: No one else

Right... Just gunna keep this short and to the point... Yes, I insulted a admin... No, I didn't failrp... Yes, I know what RP is (Been doing it for the past year now)... Also I only insulted a admin because he wanted to be sarcastic and lie... Basically treat people how you wish to be treated... If someone wants to act like that to me, Ill do the same back, no matter what the status it... Cityrp is my favorite server and I hate being banned from it... Its painful not getting to play on it and I do wish for a second chance... Like most people... Everyone deserves a second chance or atleast right there wrongs... Thats all I gotta say to say...

Minitank
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
"Continuing to failRP after several warnings."

That means you were told to stop but you decided to ignore our instructions.
1 warning doesn't class as several... The only warning I got was when I was in someones shop and I didn't leave... adter I was warned I went outside

As mentioned in the previous unban request where you went on to insult and copy-paste a text-image of someone flicking "me" off, you obviously do not understand the concept of RP and such if you mean that sleeping in the doorway of a shop as a gundealer is NOT failRP.

I don't see a reason at all to why you should be unbanned, if you wonder why then you might want to read your previous unbanthread, so unless you have more to put at "the table", then I don't see why you should be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Saying this now... enzyme... No one ask for your opinion... respect peoples wishes n dont post on my un ban request with this crap plz... I have apoligized 2 u bout my "threat" but still... I didnt want u posting on there... Honestly it makes no difference ur a mod... I dont care ur one... Ill treat people how I wish... people wanna be nice to me, ill be nice back... however, people wanna be a douche, ill be a douche back... simple... so dont come on here and carry on with ur comments... I didnt failrp and I know how 2 rp... now bye enyzme...

Considering this ban appeal is made to appeal a suspension issued by Enzyme, he has every right to post his account of what occurred. If you continue with this attitude I will deny the ban appeal without proper review.
Regards,
aviator
Okay Minitank... As Aviator said; I issued the ban, therefore I have to respond to this unbanrequest, now instead of that attitude, do you have anything to say that actually will help your case getting unbanned? Do you have anything to add?

You say:
Quote:he wanted to be sarcastic and lie
which I find to be nothing but BS from you. You obviously have an attitude that does not benefit you at all. If anything... you should atleast tone it down a bit. You broke a rule. You decided to failRP. I didn't. I just did my "job", so don't come blaming me.
I don't see any reason for why this unban should be approved. You still have that attitude of yours and you have nothing to convince me or the other admins to why you should be unbanned (As I see it anways).
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Minitank (STEAM_0:0:59819922), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of the ban appeal is due to the failure to adhere to forum rules by showing poor attitude and also this being his third ban appeal for the same suspension.

Ban Appeal Rules Wrote:A 3rd unban request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your ban is.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator