Unban Request: Killuminati
Your name: [FL:RP] Killuminati

Your ban ID: 37394

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 37249 Approved - "Random deathmatch."

Involved: Meecow, Fantom

Why we should unban you: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37249 I take very Personally calling Me whore, not bitch and that same guy called me 2 m a hoe but video clip have been cutted, u know feeling when Boy calling me a hoe, I Am very sorry but i take it personally, I Hope i can get chance to play this weekend.
General Rules,
10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

Anything else you'd like to add?
You were being a minge all the time while I was on the servers, I've seen you break different rules and you were being a troll to everyone. Since I was a officer and chased you due to a law breakage you pulled out a shotgun because you didn't want to get arrested, you left with your BMW and went straight to the bank of america where you was standing in a group and that's where someone called you a bitch. You pulled out a shotgun again and shot him. And you said "Don't call me a bitch".

And as Killjoy said, general rules #10. I don't really believe you are sorry for this because you were aware of the rule breaking before.
(09-14-2013, 10:25 AM)Weecow Wrote: You were being a minge all the time while I was on the servers, I've seen you break different rules and you were being a troll to everyone. Since I was a officer and chased you due to a law breakage you pulled out a shotgun because you didn't want to get arrested, you left with your BMW and went straight to the bank of america where you was standing in a group and that's where someone called you a bitch. You pulled out a shotgun again and shot him. And you said "Don't call me a bitch".

And as Killjoy said, general rules #10. I don't really believe you are sorry for this because you were aware of the rule breaking before.

Hoe means Whore, not bitch big diffrent, And i got Lamborghini, not bmw so what u are talking about?
(09-14-2013, 10:30 AM)Killuminatii Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 10:25 AM)Weecow Wrote: You were being a minge all the time while I was on the servers, I've seen you break different rules and you were being a troll to everyone. Since I was a officer and chased you due to a law breakage you pulled out a shotgun because you didn't want to get arrested, you left with your BMW and went straight to the bank of america where you was standing in a group and that's where someone called you a bitch. You pulled out a shotgun again and shot him. And you said "Don't call me a bitch".

Hoe means Whore, not bitch big diffrent, And i got Lamborghini, not bmw so what u are talking about?

The point stays the same, and what does it matter what car you have? It was clearly you driving away and pointing a gun to me. I'm going to leave this for the review now.
I was involved I was the officer that cuffed and arrested her after witnessing the crime. My P.O.V was he the guy was messing around he could have called anyone it, it was just unfortunate (for him) that he picked killuminatii. It was very obvious that he was joking and kill over-reacted gunning him down in the middle of the street. I then responded by cuffing, reading the rights to and finally arresting kill. my point is kill over-reacted and therefor deserves the ban for RDM if not failRP at the same time also fearrp seeing as there were at least 2 to 3 cops standing around them.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Appeal denied.