unban request as i was treated badly and banned no reason given
Smile 
[b]Your name: sgtchips

[b]Your ban ID: 37376

[b]Banned by: doomdude1

[b]Reason: no reason was given to me, reason given doesn't match what happened

[b]Involved: a

doomdude1 picked me up when i ran to negotiate with some hostages, which was announced to the police party outside, he then flies me up to the roof of a near by building and tells me nothing but i failed RP, which i didn't as i went to negotiate, then after not even warning or pointing out any proper faults he deliberately kills me by picking me up and slamming me into the ground, then bans me without addressing the reason y to me.

i would also like to request a demotion on this admin for this reason

if u read this thank u for reading, i hope to hear from someone more reasonable soon

You seem to have forgotten the fact where you ran into the doorway while several armed men with weapons have already been negotiating and tell us not to come in. You have also forgotten the fact that you were shot at (and hit for that matter) twice, if I'm not mistaken, yet you just kept moving left and right and continued talking.

I have then brought you to the nearby roof to explain to you what you've done wrong where you've basically ignored me and proceeded to go behind me to view the hostage situation, while we were talking. I pulled you back, told you to pay attention, upon which you've decided to ignore me again and go over to the edge to continue watching. Then I have decided to drop you down from the roof and then ban you.
I didn't forget about it as in the scripts u will clearly they requested an officer to hand over what they wanted which I responded out loud to the Sru and police man on the scene 'I will go' from then on I went towards the door, I got shot by a guy who knew I was coming as they were in my mic radius as they could respond to the police, he failed RP as he knew I was on my way. I'd like to speak to a different admin as this guy claims I wasn't listening when I didn't even tell him to be quiet and I never left a 5m radius. As for falling off or 'jumping off' he picked me up with his physics gun, which was red and I knew he dropped me off as I wasn't touching my keyboard and i was using my mouse to simply survey the hostage situation, after he took me off the roof without even trying to communicate with me he threw me up twice to kill me. Further more still no ban was given
Mind quoting where I said you told me to be quiet?
Doom mind pulling the logs of this event which are unmodified?

User warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
It says I never ignored u so I never told u to be quiet. Now stop dodging the main problem and understand I need to c another admin as u r biased towards the events that took place as u did kill me and also didn't even talk to me as u only said what I did was 'wrong' which it wasn't as it was evplained and apart from that all u said was stop ignoring me which I replied I am listening to u, I want to c another admin as u r tiptoeing round the problem and are being biased towards what happened.

And to back up my points i would like to c the log of this event unmodified
Please note, you were using your microphone, which the logs don't record:
Logs Wrote:This is the moment I grabbed you from the scene and dragged you to a rooftop.
[19:28:20] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// So
[19:28:31] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// You have no idea what FearRP or FailRP, is, right?
[19:28:50] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// Then... why did you run in there, get shot at, then just move about repeating the question?
[19:29:02] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// No.
[19:29:12] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// You should use your brain in these situations.
[19:29:16] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// That would have been good.
[19:29:24] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// Were you now?
[19:29:31] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// But they did
[19:30:00] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: .// So you SERIOUSLY don't see anything wrong with what you've done?
This is the point where you've gone behind me for the second time, ignoring me and viewing the situation on the street below.
[19:30:26] [FL] DoomDude1 (STEAM_0:1:21567584) said: // You can't keep your attention focuse on me talking to you for three seconds?

Seeing from this unban request you have no idea what FailRP is, neither do you understand that if a staff member is trying to talk to you, you don't go behind him and ignore him. In fact, you have two previous bans which show you don't know how to interact with staff members.

Ban was valid, unban request - Denied.