Unban Request
Your name: Joelacus145

Your ban ID: 37286

Banned by:[FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason:Breaking FearRP

Involved: While i was trying to pull into the KFC parking area, i was stopped by a cop, and he said i was driving recklessly, i explained what i was trying to do, and he then had me at gun point and forced me to give him the cab, it was then taken from me ( I was RPing a Cab driver), after chancing him for a couple of minutes i found my cab randomly parked, so i took it back and tried to go back to KFC, he then found me again but this time decided to shoot at me. This is when the admin intervened, he told the policeman that he could not shoot at me and have me at gun point. while this was happening i was trying to park the car so i could get out without it being in the way, the admin then turned to me and said that i cant just leave and to get out of the car, i then told him that i was just parking the car then i will get out, i didn't want it in the way. Then suddenly i was banned almost instantly, with no warning or anything like that.

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned for I did no wrong and was banned for an incorrect reason. It says it was for Breaking RP, when we where talking out of character trying to sort out a situation.
You were banned for FearRP.

Rules Wrote:13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

The Police Officer had a gun pointed at you. You get out the vehicle and comply with his commands. You do not drive away. If the Police officer randomly stole your vehicle before, why didn't you call an Admin/ Moderator?
I was given no warning and just banned, while he was shooting at the car i was trying to park it so we could get out and sort it, because you had arrived, regardless the ban is only for a few more hours. The main reason that i am concerned, is for being given no prior warning of my wrong doings.

Any way, all of that happened within a minute or two. I didn't contact anyone because i found the car after 30 seconds, then you turned up, i would have then talked to you about the situation, but you banned me almost immediately with no warning.

I simply forgot one rule is all.

+ I didnt try to drive away, i was trying to park, which i told you as i was banned.

+ May i ask if the policeman was banned for what he did?
You drove back and forth multiple times while myself and the other officers repeatedly said to just get out. We said no you cannot park but you didn't listen. Also to add there was random baby props on the road that you had placed all around. George had to go through and delete them after you were banned. Your lucky he didn't extend your ban for prop minging and prop spamming. You had a warning, it was George and all of us officers telling you repeatedly to get out of your car. This is your own fault.
All i can do is apologise and say that i will be more careful next time. I had very much enjoyed playing on the server and hope to continue doing so when my time is up. Sorry for my actions!
(09-11-2013, 04:56 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You were banned for FearRP.

Rules Wrote:13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

The Police Officer had a gun pointed at you. You get out the vehicle and comply with his commands. You do not drive away. If the Police officer randomly stole your vehicle before, why didn't you call an Admin/ Moderator?

Denied for the reason stated above. I remind you to please scan the rules and ask questions if you have them. I'll happily take questions via forum PM.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub