Ban Request GTRrips
Name of player: GTRipz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57214549

Time in GMT: 6:30

Server: V2D

Summary: He is breaking almost every rule in the book. FailRP at it's best. This guy is just so ignorant. He is breaking FearRP rules by many ways. RDM, NLR, Punch-Whore, Not listening to my commands while having him gunned downed, and much more. He is about 10 years old. This kid does not know the rules. Look at his ban history. He can't play on this server.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=175937168 The president had shit laws, shit tax, and a lot of ban from city things. I went up with gvigs16 to speak to him about it. Right when gvigs16 and I got up, there was a wall with a keypad. They asked some questions and we opened it. gvigs16 went through first. Immediately he got tazed and cuffed. While still tazed, I saw the president walk on him and start jumping on his body. gvigs16 died and the president ran away back to his office. I got angry so I whooped out my UMP .45 and got cover behind the wall. I was waiting for the SRU and Police to open the door so I could shoot at them or make them surrender. They started shooting at the wall and some hit me. Stupidly, the police walked through and tried shooting at me. He let go of the button which made his right arm stuck in the door. It took me a second to realize. but he was shooting at me so I shot back and killed him. The SRU got angry. He ran out and tried to kill me but accidentally fell down the shaft. I was laughing. Now I went to the president's office. The bridge had walls on it and a door with a keypad blocking the front. I used a Molotov to break the door. Right before it burned he made a dupe of it and after it burned re-pasted it. The door was open though so I ran for it. I jumped in the office. There was a SRU behind a shield who I was shooting at. Before killing each other I had to reload and so did he. It was an intense 6 seconds of not shooting each other. Lucky me I killed him. I went up to the president who was standing there watching. I was typing it and saying "Get back into your office now." I had him gunpoint too so it was failrp. He was singing as walking across the bride while looking back at me. As shown above. I kept saying "Get back to your office now!" and gave some warning shots. He said no about 20 times and kept walking. Once we got to the gate, (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=175940247) he said no about one hundred more times. He called the elevator up and I had no other choice but to kill him. I thought that EvoCity needed a new president with actual RP experience so I became it. SRU reported to my office. I told them to stand by while I post a ban request. gvigs PMed me saying that he just got killed. He was my security guard. He told GTRipz to leave the nexus after he walked in. GTRipz then pulled out a gun and killed someone else in the nexus and then killed gvigs16. Let's not forget this was breaking NLR. A police officer named AvengedFilmesHD walked into the nexus and saw GTRipz die. Right after his death, he witnessed GTRipz come back and try to kill another person. He died after and came back again! He used OOC saying how I just RDMed him. It was not RDM. He also stated that he was coming for me which would break NLR. This is because he needs to forget anything in his past that was in character. As you can see, I also got a pm from Kha Zix saying how he FailRPed. I was trying to save Kha Zix with a little Roleplay by running up to him saying "I'll get you out of here!" during the gun fight. The SRU left him in a room handcuffed unsupervised. It was most likely the presidents orders.

Please accept this as my evidence. I would really like to speak to someone if they think this is not enough. I am looking into good screen recorders now. (Have any good ones? Send me a link Cheese) I have many other witnesses if you think that's not enough. It took a while to write this so please read carefully. Thanks.
I don't have evidence, but I walked into the Nexus, a man told me to arrest him for killing someone, and then he got mad, and killed that guy. I killed him, and he came back immediately after spawning.
I also don't have evidence but he broke NLR after we had to kill him for killing another citizen.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
He also stepped on me while I was tazed.
[Image: gsvig19.png]
Please provide evidence and modify your post or this will be denied.
Approved.