Unfair ban.
Your name:[FL:RP]Zack

Your ban ID:36775

Banned byToungeavilion

Reason:I got banned for getting random tazed and ran into a fire when i didn't have the texture and didn't see it...:

Involved:a cop

Why we should unban you:I should just geet a warning and someone should tell me how to fix the texture I have the dowloded it and extracted still desn't work.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
It wasn't anything to do with a texture problem, that is a blatant lie.

When you made the @ call. I responded and watched the situation. It seemed the officer had a valid reason to arrest you, I was about to TP off, and noticed you ran into the fire for a few seconds, but then ran out. I stayed for a few seconds whilst he got the warrant, as he got it, you ran directly into the fire, then died. Therefore suicide to avoid arrest.

You have a previous ban for the same offense, so why should I issue a warning. You should of learnt from the previous suspension. There is no reason why your ban should be lifted.
I ran around becouse he was trying to arrest me and my friend just told me how to mounth games, and yes it was random he was driving on the wrong side and ran into us and we drove away and they pushed of so i turned away and they crashed.
Previus which i learned from is to not run into the f****** road while getting arresed.

This was diffrent they where on wrong side this is not England -_- okay.

I have learned from the past Okay? I learned to not run away when they have a reason but in this case the cops broke the rule and tryde to arrest me for it so i ran arruned and died in a "Fire" or invisibel as some other props are, aso guns are in the stumic alot of grass is error etc.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
(08-30-2013, 09:54 PM)Pavilion Wrote: It wasn't anything to do with a texture problem, that is a blatant lie.

When you made the @ call. I responded and watched the situation. It seemed the officer had a valid reason to arrest you, I was about to TP off, and noticed you ran into the fire for a few seconds, but then ran out. I stayed for a few seconds whilst he got the warrant, as he got it, you ran directly into the fire, then died. Therefore suicide to avoid arrest.

You have a previous ban for the same offense, so why should I issue a warning. You should of learnt from the previous suspension. There is no reason why your ban should be lifted.

Denied for the reasons stated above.

I learned to not run away when they have a reason but in this case the cops broke the rule and tryde to arrest me

Even if you feel they do not have a reason to arrest you, running away only supplies them with one and that also if you run away if you think they don't have a reason, you're still breaking fearRP running away from the tazer.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub