Unban Request (Veyron1041)
Your name: Veyron1041

Your ban ID: 26665

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: "PropSmashing, PropSpamming, etc. Not here to Rp" (The bans page is not loading so it may not be word for word)

Involved: Trident (At the time he was known as doctordude29) that's all I can remember

Why we should unban you:
Hello,
I believe that I should be unbanned or have my banned shortened. It's been a very long time since my ban, 6 or so months maybe. Ever since I have been looking around for a good CityRP server, and have yet to find one as good as fearless, sure I have to right to be banned for a long time but I believe that placing a permament ban on me is unjust; I've since been on numberous DarkRP servers trying to recapture the enjoyment I experienced whilst playing on Fearless, I have spent numberous hours on the Fearless server and I found them extremely joyful and amusing and I would love to be able to be a part of the Fearless community once more. I believe that I don't deserve a permanent ban for my actions, I have perused the list of bans on this server, many times I had uncovered a ban for actions worse than mine but for time frames less than mine; I've had compliments on my rp skills however no admin has discovered these skills so there's no points to prove it. I also believe that the reason for my ban is a little unjust as it claimed that I propspammed, and I never propspammed however I will claim liable to propsmashing. I deteroriated from obeying the rules but I can assure you It wont happen again and If you unban me I promise that I will stick by the rules and not repeat my wrong-doings and that I will retain Fearless' good name.
Thank you.

(My forum account name is unalike to my steam name due to the fact that it claimed that the name Veyron1041 had already been taken?.)
Duplicate.