Unban Request
Your name: Black Dex

Your ban ID: 36622

Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion

Reason: Basing as a BMD, Prop blocking, Double dooring.

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: The reason why is because i wasn't even given time to explain myself, nor finish up my building, there was no prop blocking, if he had the time to check rather just banning me right of the bat, he would have seen that the prop WAS A FADING DOOR, no double dooring, i wasn't given the time to move anything, i just put everything just so it would stay and was working on my tools, the admin just no clipped through and banned RIGHT OF THE BAT and i'm sorry if i forgot the about the BMD are not aloved basing. I'm sorry for causing you people trouble, but rather then banning new commers right of the bat, can you just explain things, give them warnings. Like i said sorry for the trouble, i'll make sure to re-read the rules.

Edit: I just read the rules again, how it sounds i can't base as the BMD, but that doesn't mean i can't have a home where i keep my weed, grow it and run around outside selling Black Market items, but like i said, i wasn't given the time to explain myself or set up everything so everyone with a key code cracker or a lockpick could enter.
Firstly, you was breaking the rule regarding double dooring. You had place a prop over the public door, therefore creating a double door.

Secondly, it may have being a fading door, but there was no keypad outside, just inside, therefore creating a prop block. If you have time to place a full set of Contraband and weed pots, you have the time to add a keypad outside, that should be your main priority.

Finally, you was basing as a BMD. I don't normally ban 'off the bat' although you broke multiple rules.
Yeah, i do understand that, sorry, if i made a lot of trouble for you, i understand, but you could have just let me finish up, i'm sorry for cousing trouble and i just did re-read the rules. Like i said i'm sorry it won't happen again. I promise.
Ban appeal denied. Suspension will remain as issued.
Regards,
aviator