i was a dumb nood, forgive me!
Your name: Herr Gris

Your ban ID: 32466

Banned by: (FL) Grub

Reason: 'Scamming someout of an AK 17500 to be exact'

Involved: i dont remember his name.

Why we should unban you: i was new to garrys mod and your server. My friend told me to get Money so i "robbed" (i thought it was a robbery) a guy, the guy leaft then came back to me saying that he should ban me. i was going to give him the Money but a cop came and stunned me so i wasent able to move. the oter guy then leatf to tell the admin that i refused to give him the Money while i was stunned so i disconnected because of the shock.
Spelsmurfen
I don't believe the story so this is what I want from you. Tell me in a small paragraph(over five sentences), why I should unban you. I have zero tolerance policy on scamming, so I'd like to hear some reasoning.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied. We have zero tolerance on scamming and that's how it'll be. Simply reading the rules would of avoided all of this.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub