Unban Request - Gangster_Story
Your name: [UN] Gangster_Story

Your ban ID: 36198

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Disrespecting staff. (Left this out by accident, sorry.)

Involved: Everyone chatting in OOC at the time, though would be irrelevant to even include them...

Why we should unban you: Now my ban was for simply insulting Grub. I admit to all that I said, and I won't lie I meant my comment. Simply it started out with me having a sign that said "Fuck the police". I got in a fight in OOC, and it all escalated from there. Grub and everyone else got hostile on me, even downing one of my replies. So what did I do, I insulted him. I feel that the ban was necessary, ANY admin wouldn't like it when a player insults them, but when I am met with all that hostility I really have no other place to go. All I ask is to have the banned shortened, besides this is my first ban ever. And for all that it is worth, I am truly sorry Grub.
Hostility? No that's is not the correct word. You started to get fired up over the fact you got arrested for your sign. You acted like there was no reason for the arrest and complained multiple times in OOC which led to the cop that arrested you to try to explain which from their you took it as an insult. This of course led to the snowball effect. When I jumped in you quickly jumped at me because of the amount of disrespect and attitude you showed in OOC. This of course led to your ban which will now stay.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub